OSSSC Junior Clerk Job Vacancies For 875 Posts : The officials of the OSSSC has released the OSSSC 875 JC (Junior Clerk) Recruitment notification for the candidates, there are lakhs of people those are showing interest to apply for the job. The candidates those are here our team has arranged some of the information for them about the recruitment so that they can easily apply for the application. The recruitment is released for the Clerk Posts as per the information the posts are released for the 875 Vacancies. The application procedure for the OSSSC Junior Clerk is now started and the candidates can apply online. The only online application is applicable and no other means of application will be entertained.
Check Here : AFCAT 2 Exam Answer Key
OSSSC Junior Clerk recruitment
The recruitment is released by the OSSSC that is known as Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission. This is the state department that used to release various recruitments in the state and also the procedure of the application till joining is done by the OSSSC. The recruitment is released for the 875 Vacancies hence there are lot of people those are now wanted to know about the OSSSC Junior Clerk Job Vacancies. The recruitment details are mentioned below.
|Department||OSSSC (Odisha Subordinate Service Commission)|
|Posts||Stenographer and Clerk|
Check Also – Ncert books free download
OSSSC Job Vacancy 2016
The candidates those are willing to apply for the recruitment need to know about the eligibility criteria that is Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary passed with the knowledge of local language with Hindi or English.
The person need to have in the age limits that is considered as 18 years to 32 Years maximum, there is also the age relaxation policy is applicable.
The candidates need to submit the application fee that is confirmed as Rs 100 for the General and no fees are applicable for the reserved candidates.
How to apply for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Job Vacancies 2016
- The candidates need to visit in the official website of the OSSSC.
- Then there is the section available of the recruitment need to click over it.
- Then the candidates need to search for the recruitment notification of the OSSSC Junior Clerk and Stenographer.
- Read the notification carefully and then click on apply online
- A page will open and candidates need to fill the application form
- Submit the all information and then upload the passport size photo and signature
- Submit it online and generate the registration no.